Sunday, July 12, 2009

Puppy Love

My first layout for my blog is 'Puppy Love'.

The photo is of my youngest daughter Sarah. Her and our dog Roxy have a special bond.
They are always cuddled up together and Roxy just followers here everywhere. This is one of many photo's I have of the two of them together. They even jump on the trampoline together and play hide and seek.

I have used My Minds Eye Pretty Please papers's, brown flora, stripes, blossoms and pretty please accessory sheet, KaiserCraft wood flourishes, Bo bunny flowers, brads and kindy glitz. Have also used sheer blue organza ribbon under my flowers and 'tried' to make a butterfly using white ribbon and wire. I made this layout for Scrap Therapy's cyber crop challenge 3.


Here is a close up of the flourish, flowers and ribbon butterfly.



No comments:

Post a Comment