Sunday, January 23, 2011

A new year and new cards

Wow, two posts in one day!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a good start to the new year

Well, the holidays are over for another year so back to routine tomorrow. My girls have enjoyed their break but are well and truely ready to go back to school.
I was lucky enough to have three weeks holidays also. We went away for one week and the other two weeks were spent around home and I actually got into my craft room and made a heap of cards. 85 of them!


Working full time, I don't get in my craft room as often as I would like to and sometimes I just don't have any mojo, So if felt good to have a full day in the craft room to create.

Valentines Day is just around the corner. Here are a few simple cards to celebrate the occasion.



More cards for that special someone



                                                                                  
                                                                          I love you


I have plenty more cards to share, so keep and eye out.
Sonya










2 comments:

  1. 85??? OMG, you've been a busy girl! And they look so fantastic too. So happy that you had a fantastic break ... my big girl starts school tomorrow too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you have been playing with paper in your scrap room Sonya, and whoa at 85 cards!!!! I thought I was good at making 12 today...good going

    ReplyDelete