Saturday, January 29, 2011

Viva La Verve sketch Challenge

Today's card is for the Viva La Verve February Challenge
Here is the sketch. Such a nice simple sketch to work with.


I decided to use flowers instead of ribbon for this one.

                                Papers are from Kaisercraft, floral and wording stamps are from Verve-
Love story and Great friends. The flourish is a felt flourish I found in the bottom of one
of my draws, also used Spellbinders circles and Lacey circles and a couple of pearls and some bling
 to finish it off.

And here is my card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sonya

1 comment:

  1. Those Butterflies are gorgeous alright..what a find!!! I bet you wished you had gotten more. Love that sketch from Verve....and your take on.Classy and Elegant as always from you Sonya.Just love your cards

    ReplyDelete